Dirt Drivers 286 Active Users
Register Now  |  Log In
Home   Message Boards   Classifieds   Dirt Driver Directory(tm)   Race Results   Rainout Report(tm)
Login  |   Register Now  |   Memberships  |   Links  |   Chat Room  |   Apparel  |   Advertising  |   Suggestion Box  |   About Us

View Advertiser Index
Message Board
I-80 Speedway (NE)
Post a New Response
Return to Message Board Subjects

Subject: Highlights from Bobby Parker Memorial 9/10/21

Posted byMessage
Ant9000

I-80 Speedway Rep
Posted on 9/11/2021 12:24:47 AM

Bogucki Dominates Bobby Parker Memorial at I-80. Leighton and Lavicky also take Wins
By Anthony Ainslie
9/10/21

Sprint car racing returned to I-80 Speedway Friday with the rescheduled Bobby Parker Memorial.
The Malvern Bank 360 sprint cars were back in action at I-80 as they kicked off a big 2-day weekend at the speedway for the annual Midwest Fall Brawl weekend. The NASCAR super late models were also on hand for their second to last night for points as well as the Good Olí Time Racing Association was also on the card.
After two rounds of heat races, Australian driver Scott Bogucki started on the pole for the 30-lap main event. He quickly jumped out to the early lead and was never challenged as he led every lap. Meanwhile, a 3-car battle for the second spot developed in the closing laps as Jack Dover, Chris Martin and J.J. Hickle went at it in the middle of lapped traffic.
Bogucki went on to take the $4,000 payday after 30 caution-free laps winning the Bobby Parker Memorial. Dover and Martin took second and third while J.J. Hickle and Blake Hahn rounded out the top five.
The super late model feature also went caution-free for 20 laps. Early on, it was Robbie Anderson leading the way, but by the time the halfway point of the race came close, Bill Leighton Jr. and Jake Neal made it a 3-car battle for the lead and ultimately the win.
Leighton and Neal pulled away to decide the win amongst themselves. Neal did all he could, but he came up short as Leighton went on to take the win. Neal had to settle for second while Andrew Kosiski, Robbie Anderson and Tad Pospisil rounded out the top five.
In the Good Olí Time Racing Association main event, Pat Adamy led the first three laps before Jeff Triggs and Kevin Anderson each took turns leading laps. In the closing laps, Chris Lavicky joined the battle for the win. A 6-car battle for the win ensued in the final two laps, and ultimately, it was Chris Lavicky who took the win in a photo finish. Kevin Anderson and Jeff Triggs took second and third while Darrell Doerr and John Orlowski Jr. finished out the top five.

Post Your Response View Messages
View dirtdrivers.com Membership Information

To post messages you must be logged in as a member of dirtdrivers.com.

View Copyright Infringement Contact Information

View Advertiser Index

Register
Become a registered user of dirtdrivers.com!
 Register Now!

Dirt Driver Directory
Ever wondered what your favorite driver does for a living? When he or she started racing? What is behind the number on the car? You don't have to wonder anymore!
 View Dirt Driver Directory

Classifieds
Looking for any new or used racing parts? Check out our online classified section to help find the parts you need!
 View Classifieds

Suggestion Box
Have a suggestion for dirtdrivers.com? Send us an email or drop a suggestion into our Suggestion Box! We welcome your ideas!
 Visit Suggestion Box

Muscle Cars

© Copyright by dirtdrivers.com 2021.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site
is strictly prohibited without written permission.