Dirt Drivers 121 Active Users
Register Now  |  Log In
Home   Message Boards   Classifieds   Dirt Driver Directory(tm)   Race Results   Rainout Report(tm)
Login  |   Register Now  |   Memberships  |   Links  |   Chat Room  |   Apparel  |   Advertising  |   Suggestion Box  |   About Us

View Advertiser Index
Message Board
US 30 Speedway (NE)
Post a New Response
Return to Message Board Subjects

Subject:

Posted byMessage
Team12Posted on 4/19/2019 8:44:28 AM

Columbus opener last night and the Wertgin, #61 Hobby stock started the A, #8 lineup spot after a scratch. Hobbys were the first class of the night to go Green/Checkers, So he was the winner of, couple bucks more than what my tire guy says, a new Primewell cost. Probally too early to tell if this is promoting sportmanship , altho I did notice a couple of cars pull off under green. Shake their hand if you see this too, the respect can do nothing but help the sport we love. as always-dale primrose jr, Team 12 stock cars....

US30

US 30 Speedway Rep
Posted on 4/19/2019 8:58:52 AM

Thanks Dale! Can you come talk to me next week and I'll help you get this promoted and pushed? Thanks!! -Angey Johnson

"Home of Thursday Night Thunder"

Team12Posted on 4/26/2019 10:47:07 AM

Thursday night at Columbus, Only class to go green to checkers was the last feature of the night, Late models, And the winner was Chase Osborne starting in the 9th spot. Just for info, the card draw was 5th in the 4 cyl,(55.oo tire) 8th starting spot in the hobbys.(79.00 tire) Luck of the cards made it 8th starting spot in Stock cars and B mods,(118.00 tire) 9th in Late Models.(160.00 tire) I was able to watch the Stock Cars and Late Models, parts of others, so still thinking it's too early to tell if this is promoting sportmanship. Please do note, First feature of the night to accomplish this gets the award.

Edited on: 4/26/2019 10:47:07 AM

Team12Posted on 5/17/2019 8:53:02 AM

5-16-2019-Got to race Thurs. and Green/Checkers went to the 2nd starting spot in the 4 cylinder A, the classic stockcars went off first and they didn't run caution free so the the 4 cyl. got the chance next and did go caution free. The two leaders had a pretty good duel going for what I got to watch. Money that is suppose to buy that spot a tire ,or most of one, to encourage sportmanship, Comes from Primrose Car Trailer rentals. I'm one of the Team 12 guys in the stock cars. dale primrose

Edited on: 5/17/2019 8:53:02 AM

Team12Posted on 6/7/2019 2:14:16 PM

First A last night was Gotras and I didn't see any reason they didn't qualify, Hauled in, paid their fees, ran their heat races then came back and ran their feature green to checkers, no cautions, doing their part for the show. Draw was third spot in their lineup, John Orlowski Jr, and he thought 100.00 would really help out his show. "Keep them doggies rollin" comes from Primrose Trailer Rentals, trying to promote sportmanship. dale Primrose jr-Team 12....

Edited on: 6/7/2019 2:14:16 PM

Team12Posted on 6/14/2019 9:30:39 AM

6-13-2019 4 cylinders led off and pulled off their race with no cautions, 7th start spot was their draw so 50.00 went to the #88 4 cyl. didn't get to watch much from there but seemed we were done and fairly early which in my opinion is a good thing. I believe the fans who pay all our bills want to see good racing, it's their chosen sport even more than ours, and they don't want to be there all night and driving home in the wee hours. Thanks to all for helping with that....dale

Team12Posted on 8/12/2019 2:12:48 PM

4 cyl. again ran caution free thurs. night, the 8th, and card draw sent it to Parker Vollbracht. Granted they aren,t rolling out 15 cars, but as mentioned above with the Gotras, pulled in, paid the same money as the rest of us, Racing what I assume they can afford, and frankly,Shirley, We need them just as desperately now as ever.

Edited on: 8/12/2019 2:12:48 PM

Post Your Response View Messages
View dirtdrivers.com Membership Information

To post messages you must be logged in as a member of dirtdrivers.com.

View Copyright Infringement Contact Information

View Advertiser Index

Register
Become a registered user of dirtdrivers.com!
 Register Now!

Dirt Driver Directory
Ever wondered what your favorite driver does for a living? When he or she started racing? What is behind the number on the car? You don't have to wonder anymore!
 View Dirt Driver Directory

Classifieds
Looking for any new or used racing parts? Check out our online classified section to help find the parts you need!
 View Classifieds

Suggestion Box
Have a suggestion for dirtdrivers.com? Send us an email or drop a suggestion into our Suggestion Box! We welcome your ideas!
 Visit Suggestion Box

Copyright by dirtdrivers.com 2019.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site
is strictly prohibited without written permission.